Friday 27 September 2013

33DC2013 Day 3 - Tape mani


A simple tape mani today, subtle and elegant. And I love this KIKO polish, it is so gorgeous!



The polishes I used:
  • KIKO - 300 Pearly Malachite Green
  • Etos - mini long lasting, unknown number/name



 I started out with a base of two coats, KIKO on my thumb and ring finger, the Etos mini polish on the others. Etos is a drugstore over here that gave away free mini polishes if you bought a certain amount. This little polish was a gift from a co-worker. Yay! Free polish = good. When this was dry I applied a top coat to speed up the drying, then placed striping tape in a straight line. I decided to vary with the location of the stripes, after I already taped off my pinky and ring finger. I added one coat of the other polish and removed the striping tape right away. Top coated with my HK Girl Top Coat.






I really loved the simplicity of this manicure, and the colour... I can't get enough of it. The name description is just a bit off, malachite stones are much greener. It is pearly though and perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Tone in tone tape manis always look elegant! Understated, nice job!

    ReplyDelete