Friday 29 December 2017

Digit-al Dozen - December Birthday Mani


Hi all!

Welcome to my first Digit-al Dozen post! First of all, Happy Birthday to fellow Digit-al Dozen ladies Kristi, Cathy & Kerry who had their birthday in December. For the birthday mani we get an inspirational image, and this month's is so cute with the cats and hearts.


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Pumpkin Mashup
  • Maybelline - LE Bleached Neons - 241 Sun Flare
  • Barry M - GNP13 Papaya
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Dark Matter
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Pumpkin Mashup. To create the cats, heart and musical notes I used a thin nail art brush and a dotting tool and the other polishes. Topped with Elemental Ward.


My freehanding skills are not that amazing, but I do like how this kitty turned out.


I'm rather enjoying having freehand nail art on my nails, I should do this more often.

Love, Brethil

More birthday nails down here!

2 comments: