Monday 11 March 2019

The Digital Dozen does Books - The Doctor Series


Hi all!

This month we're doing Books. Now I will not have read all the books I based my mani's on, because I just like to be inspired by book cover art itself. The first one this week is one of those, I just really liked the artwork, no clue what the book is about really. You can find my inspiration book cover here.


Polishes:
  • Barry M - Gelly - GNP 28 Coconut
  • NYC - 221 Spring Street
  • Essence - LE Tribal Summer - 02 INTI INKA
  • Polish My Life - Peacock Feathers
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Dark Matter
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Coconut. I used a nail art brush to add the shapes with all the other polishes. Topped with Elemental Ward.


The actual shape from the book cover is on my thumb, the other nails are variations on that idea.


What do you think about his blobbly colourful mani? I really love it.

Love, Brethil

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment