Wednesday 25 June 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Free Choice


Hi all!

Another catch-up post. Last week's GOT theme was a free choice. Seeing as it's been over a year since my first indie polish order at Mei Mei's Signatures, I thought it would be nice to feature one of the polishes I bought then: Jindie Nails Princess Breath. Still gorgeous and the polish has not thickened or anything at all. I looked in my stash for a complementary polish to go with it and ended up with a very old Miss Helen polish. No clue how long I've had this, just that it hasn't been worn much. I did add some newer polishes, but those are just to enhance the oldies, promise.


From left to right:
  • Miss Helen - 119
  • Jindie Nails - Princess Breath
  • Nail Pattern Boldness - Glitter Food
  • Mundo de Uñas - 24 Aqua
  • Glisten & Glow - HK Girl top coat

And I also used PUEEN 70.



I am wearing 3 coats of the fuchsia shimmery polish on my thumb, index finger and middle finger. On the last two I stamped with the aqua stamping polish, not my best work. My ring finger and little finger are rocking Princess Breath, 3 coats. This polish is quite hungry so I fed it with some Glitter Food to smooth it and then added top coat for shine.



Besides needing 3 coats, this is a lovely polish with shimmer and micro flecks.



Strange to see it's been over a year since my first indie purchase, which means my blogiversary is coming soon as well...

Check the other Golden Oldies down in the InLinkz!

No comments:

Post a Comment