Tuesday 17 March 2015

N.A.I.L. - March - St. Patrick's Day


Hi all!

It's been a while since I joined the Nail Art Ideas Linkup! As today is Saint Patrick's Day, I've got a nice green mani for you!


The greens:
  • Catrice - 10 I'm Not A Greenager
  • China Glaze - 1198 Running in circles
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


My base is two coats of Greenager, although it could do with a third coat as you can see with my index fingernail. There's just a tiny bit of visible nail line. Because running in circles is not very opaque, I layered it on top of Greenager on my thumb, middle and ring finger. Using a dotting tool and a small nail art brush I added some shamrocks  to most nails. Everything was sealed in with Elemental Ward.



I'm in love with Running in circles. It's just about the most perfect green polish around... so sparkly!



Needless to say, I'm happy with my green nails. I do need more green clothing items to have an excuse to wear more green nail polish though... *winks*

More St Patrick's Day mani's down here!

3 comments:

  1. I am a huge green polish fan, and now I fell in love with Running in circles. It looks amazing on your nails and the whole mani is just perfect for St. Patrick's Day

    ReplyDelete