Wednesday 22 April 2015

52WPNMC - Neon indie


Hi all!

The mani you see today is one I actually did quite a while ago, I just never got round to posting it. And it does fit with the Neon + Indie theme for this week's 52WPNMC too!


From left to right:
  • Dance Legend - Gel Effect 882
  • Krucial Cosmetics - Kandi
  • W7 - 28 Black
  • Essence - Gel nails at home - Clear peal off gel

I also used Bundle Monster's BM-608 from their 2014 Create Your Own set.




My base is an attempt at using gel polish... the Essence gel system (with LED lamp) works in a way that you can layer normal polish in between two layers of clear gel polish. Of course in this case I did not use Essence polish in between the gel, but a Dance Legend "nude" shade. I probably did not wait long enough for the Dance Legend to dry, because the gel topcoat wrinkled. I had to cover this up... obviously. What better way than neon matte glitters and stamping?


You can vaguely see the wrinkles underneath the stamping, and the lovely glitters. That's one coat of Kandi, a lovely neon glitter topper, I adore the tiny sprinkles of neon!



Despite starting out with a bit of a nail fail, I think I recovered it nicely, don't you agree?

More neon or indie mani's from the other Nail Tarts down here!

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have noticed the mistake unless you told me. Its fun.

    ReplyDelete