Wednesday 15 July 2015

OMD3 - Day 15 - Cat


Hi all!

During the month of July the Oh Mon Dieu Part 3 (OMD3) Nail Art Challenge is hosted by Brijit from Brijits Digits, Jacqui from Craftynail, Jemma from Eeeek! Nail Polish! and Lindsay from Nail That Accent!. There are awesome prizes to be won just for joining up, no judging or voting involved! For more information how to enter read this page here!

Today: Cat. I had all sorts of big plans of doing a Siamese on my nails, but I ended up with something simple due to time constraints. Perhaps one day.


  • Lekker Lacquer - I Snow What You Did Last Winter
  • Sinful Colors - 101 Snow Me White
  • Essence - 128 let's get lost
  • Nail Pattern Boldness - Glitter Food Top Coat
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: Accent nails 2 coats of Snow Me White, others one coat of white then one coat of I Know... The glitter nails were fed with Glitter Food and ended with top coat. With a small dotting tool I added little cat paw prints on my accent nails and ended with top coat.



Love, Brethil

The others:

1 comment: