Monday 29 February 2016

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Typography - Movie Posters


Hi all!

Last installment of Typography today. I found this site with movie posters designed by Patrik Svensson. So minimalistic and awesome!


Polishes:
  • El Corazón - Matte Effect 124
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Dark Matter
  • Sally Hansen - 805 Resurrection
  • HEMA - 12 Gipsy Blue
  • Koh! - 185 Coral!
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward
  • Barry M - Matte Top Coat


Base: 2 coats of the grey El Corazón (hate the no names thing). With a nail art brush and Dark Matter I did most of the movie posters. The only colours I used are for the poster on my index finger. I had to blend the two blue polishes to get the blue colour I needed. Top coated with Elemental Ward first (to prevent streaking) and then mattefied it with my Barry M.


Can you guess which movies I'm wearing? Spoilers at the end!



So, thumbnail: Pippi Longstocking, index: The Matrix, middle: Jaws, ring: Groundhog Day, little: Batman Begins.

Love, Brethil

Of course more typography nails down here!

1 comment:

  1. This looks cool, I first looked at them and thought 'what are they' then u explained it and I was like 'oh yeah so it is.' Love these xx

    ReplyDelete