Monday 22 February 2016

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Typography - Word Animals


Hi all!

This week no stamping! I found some time to actually look for something I could freehand and not be too difficult. I stumbled upon the word animals by Dan Fleming. I chose two for today's mani. All of his word animals are awesome, but most were too long to use in a mani.


Polishes:
  • Maybelline - 651 Cool Blue
  • El Corazón - 423/127
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Dark Matter
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 1 coat of Cool Blue & 2 coats of the El Corazón (it's too sheer for 3 coats and covering the nail line). I made two nail decals using Dark Matter. On my ring finger you can read Owl and on my thumb I've got Pig. Aren't these genious? I love the designs. Of course I ended with Elemental Ward.


I hope you enjoyed this fun take on words, I did!

Love, Brethil.

More wordy stuff in the Inlinkz!

1 comment:

  1. That blue combination you used is nice. Nice design too.

    ReplyDelete