Friday 22 April 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Animals


Hi all!

This week's prompt is Animals. I stumbled upon this cute image and knew I had to make it into a mani.


Polishes:
  • Sinful Colors - 947 Mint Apple
  • Sinful Colors - 101 Snow Me White
  • OPI - NL B56 Mod About You
  • Polish My Life - Tahoe
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Dark Matter
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Mint Apple. With my smallest dotting tool I added tiny dots all over my nails. The little hedgehogs were added next, with nail art brushes and dotting tool (nose and cheeks). Ended with Elemental Ward.


The hedgehogs are not perfect, but I still think they're cute.


Love, Brethil

More animals down here!

1 comment:

  1. The hedgehogs are super cute along with the simple polka dots.

    ReplyDelete