Wednesday 6 April 2016

Born Pretty Store review - Aztec water decals

Hi all!

Today I have more Born Pretty Store water decals to share with you. Water decals are great when you want nail art and either don't have a lot of time or if you want patterns that take quite some skill to do by hand. Time's always short in the Ebontree house, so easy nail art is what I do most.


Polishes:
  • Catrice - LE Candy Shock - C04 Vanilla Love
  • Catrice - LE Hip Trip - C03 The Salmon Dance
  • NYC - 035 Cupcakes and Latte
  • OPI - NL B56 Mod About You
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used a sheet of water decals by Born Pretty Store, item 23744. This was kindly sent to me to review.

Base: a stamping marble. I added some drops to a stamper and then smooshed it across my nails (you can see Very Emily's tutorial for this technique here). I think it gives a nice effect. I cut up the grey part of the water decal in smaller strips and added those to my nails. Sealed it in with Elemental Ward.


These grey patterns give a muted look which I like, it's soft. It also fits in with the season and pastels being muted colours.


I really like these water decals, it's easy to get those intricate patterns this way, super easy. All BPS water decals are a dream to work with, so thin!

Born Pretty Store kindly gave me a discount code to share with you all! If you use code BBL91 you get 10% off your purchase! You can find their nail art products here! And they offer worldwide free shipping!


Love, Brethil

1 comment:

  1. I love how soft the aztec water decals look like. So pretty in the manicure.

    ReplyDelete