Friday 13 May 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Neons


Hi all!

This week is all about Neons... and splatter (my personal "pattern"). So I made a huge mess, some got onto my nails, most on the paper towel and polish bottles though...


Polishes:
  • Foxy Paws - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
  • El Corazón - Matte Effect 141 
  • El Corazón - Matte Effect 142
  • El Corazón - Matte Effect 144
  • El Corazón - Matte Effect 145
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of the silver holo Gimme. Using a straw dipped in the polishes I splattered until I was happy. Finished with top coat. I did use a liquid latex product (Kaleidoscope Cuticle Defender) and latex gloves with chopped off fingertips to minimise the cleanup.


For some rainbow (although in the sun it was a lot more obvious) I took a photo in direct light, see below.



And finally my cinderella hand. Of course the splatters looked better on that hand... figures.

Love, Brethil

More neons down here!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun splatter manicure in bright neon colors on top of that holo. Its awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and fun! Love the holo base you picked.

    ReplyDelete