Monday 30 May 2016

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Spring Fashion - Marble


Hi all!

Today I've got this month's NCC last mani for you. You can find the inspirational leggings here. Of course the leggings are plain black and white, but I chose two different colours instead.


Polishes:
  • Barry M - Gelly - GNP20 Rose Hip
  • Barry M - Gelly - GNP46 Acai Smoothie
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 1 coat of Rose Hip. Then I added drops of both Barry M's to a stamper and just smooshed away on my nails until I was happy with the end result. I added a stud on my ring fingernail and used some chevron nail vinyls from You Polish to add a Acai Smoothie chevron to my thumb and middle fingernails. Elemental Ward is my top coat of choice.


I really love how marbly this looks and this technique is so easy!


Lots of pink lately, though in reality I did not wear it in succession *winks*

Love, Brethil

Can't get enough of spring? Check out the others!

2 comments: