Monday 7 November 2016

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Dots - Minty gradient dots


Hi all!

This month's theme is Dots! My first mani for this month is actually something I wore nearly two months ago. Hence the shorter nails *winks*.


Polishes:
  • Foxy Paws - Just Leave Everything To Me
  • Sinful Colors - 101 Snow Me White
  • Mundo de Unas - 24 aqua
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Just Leave Everything to Me. On my accent nails I used Stick It! nail vinyls (pattern Bubble Stencils) and sponged a gradient on top with Snow Me White and Aqua. After removing the nail vinyl I added everything with my favourite top coat Elemental Ward.


Of course I didn't pay attention when placing the vinyls, that's why the big dots are on the tips versus near my cuticle. Which side do you prefer?



Ahhh, just look at that holo! Seriously loving this soft mint holo from Foxy Paws. You can still get it here before it's gone!

Love, Brethil

More dotty manicures down here!

1 comment:

  1. Your gradient dots are so pretty! Makes me want to try one now.

    ReplyDelete