Friday 25 November 2016

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Winter Warmth


Hi all!

Today's theme is "winter warmth". When I think of winter warmth I see warm fuzzy sweaters. I haven't done sweater nails before, so perhaps it was finally time.


Polishes:
  • Aliquid Lacquer - Gargoyle
  • Mundo de Uñas - 33 Light Grey
  • Mundo de Uñas - 34 Dark Grey
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used stamping plate BPL-032 from Born Pretty Store (which is on sale right now).



Base: 2 coats of Gargoyle. I added both grey stamping polishes onto my stamping plate and scraped until they blended into a gradient. Stamped it onto my nails and sealed it in with Elemental Ward.



I've been enjoying this mani for just over 5 days now, which shows you I really like it. What do you think?

Love, Brethil

More winter warmth down here!


2 comments: