Wednesday 7 June 2017

Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Neon - Lambada Lightning


Hi all!

As I mentioned in my previous NCC post, this month our theme is Neon. It's getting warmer here, so wearing neon colours is very appropriate. I love this green polish called Lambada, so I had to use it.


Polishes:
  • Foxy Paws - Lambada
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Dark Matter
  • Essence - 33 wild white ways
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used Hēhē plate 093.


Base: 2 coats of Lambada, a neon green holographic polish. I double stamped the tiny lightning bolts with white first and black second. Topped it all with Elemental Ward.


My double stamping skills are not the best, but I really don't mind with this, it just looks fun.


Are you getting into wearing neons these days as well? Let me know!

Love, Brethil

More Neon mani's down here!

2 comments:

  1. That stamping plate is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stamping plate. I need to pick one up!

    ReplyDelete