Friday 29 September 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Your signature style


Hi all!

This is the last 26GNAI mani! I'm not sure if another challenge will be taking it's place, if you know of any I could join, please let me know!

This last prompt is all about our signature style, I don't know if I have one, but I do love leaves and stamping. So here's both of those rolled into one.


Polishes:
  • Catrice - LE NEONaturals - C05 Have A Good Day
  • Kaleidoscope - stamping 22 Silver
  • Kaleidoscope - stamping 17 Turquoise 
  • Mundo de Unas - 34 Dark Grey
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

Stamping plate used is Hēhē 052.


Base: 2 coats of. I used the fern leaf image from the Hēhē stamping plate and stamped with silver first, then turqoise and dark grey last. Top coated with Elemental Ward.



I just love grey mani's with a pop of colour and I really love this one.

Love, Brethil

More signature styles down here!

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty layering with the stamping you did here.

    ReplyDelete