Friday 2 March 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Made with a mat or on plastic


Hi all!

Today's nail art is all about a mat (or plastic bag). Of course you can so stamping decals on nail art mats or plastic bags, but I went with something simple to match these amazing flakes.


Polishes:
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Dark Matter
  • Kaleidoscope - stamping 90 emerald
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward
  • Born Pretty Store - items 41734 (pattern 6) and 41516 (colour 4)


Base: 1 coat of Dark Matter. I added the flakes using the applicator that came with them. On a plastic bag I painted some emerald stamping polish and after it dried I added some of the chevron stickers. I cut out the triangles and placed them on wet top coat and sealed it in with even more top coat.


These flakes are just amazing and mesmerising. Besides shifting colour, some of them are holographic as well.


Do you love these flakes as much as I do?

Born Pretty Store kindly gave me a discount code to share with you all! If you use code BBL91 you get 10% off your purchase! You can find their nail art products here! And they offer worldwide free shipping!


Love, Brethil

More nail art made with a mat or plastic? Check out these mani's down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment