Friday 16 March 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Stamping Week - French with a twist


Hi all!

Today I've got a combination post for you, it's the last Digit-al Dozen stamping mani and the #26gnai French with a twist. Since I'm not really into French nails at all, this is a variation on a French mani that I can stand to look at *winks*.


Polishes:
  • Cien - 7 Frenchlook Rose
  • Essence - hello foils transfer solution
  • Essence - hello foils graffiti look transfer foils
  • Ünt - Ready for takeoff (peel-off basecoat) 
  • Kaleidoscope - stamping 01 black
  • Kaleidoscope - stamping 22 silver
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used Hēhē stamping plate 098.



Base: 2 coats of Frenchlook Rose to hide any staining. I swiped on the transfer solution and applied the foil after about 90 seconds. I sealed that in with Ünt Ready for take-off. I stamped with black and silver and then added Elemental Ward.


I really liked the look of the foils peeping through.


Do you wear a french mani often?

Love, Brethil

More stamping down here!





No comments:

Post a Comment