Monday 10 September 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Recreating your first blog posts - Needle drag


Hi all!

This week is all about recreating our first blog posts. I started blogging on July 3rd 2013. My very first blog post was a needle drag inspired by a t-shirt. Now I won't be exactly recreating, this week I'll let myself be inspired by the nail art I did in the beginning.


Polishes:
  • Rimmel - 807 My Grey
  • W7 - 92 Silver Mirror
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of My Grey/1 coat of My Grey and 1 coat of Silver Mirror. When the last coat was still wet, I added a drop of the other polish and used a needle to drag jelly fish-like shapes. Sealed it all with Elemental Ward.



Which version of jelly fish do you like better, the 2018 or the 2013 version?

Love, Brethil

More firsts down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment