Wednesday 12 September 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Recreating your first blog posts - Splatter nails


Hi all!

Today I bring you splatter nails. Quite a mess to create, but fun looking anyway. 5 years ago I did a very colourful version, today I've gone for greens.


Polishes:
  • Rimmel - 464 Urban Chameleon
  • Essence - 83 pretty cool life
  • Essence - 161 ciao oliviero
  • Essence - 139 walk on the wild side
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Urban Chameleon. Using a straw I added splatters by dipping one end in the polish and blowing air through the straw. Topped with Elemental Ward.


I rather like the randomness of splatter nails, plus these days with liquid latex-type products, the clean up is not that bad.


When have you last done splatter nails?

Love, Brethil

More firsts down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment