Thursday 17 January 2019

The Digital Dozen does Marble - Smoosh


Hi all!

Today I've got a smoosh marble for you. An easy technique, but always a lovely result.


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Minted Diamonds
  • Polish My Life - Cloud Blue
  • Polish My Life - Peaceful Serene
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 22 Silver
  • China Glaze - 551 Fairy Dust
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used Creative Shop stamping plate 29.



Base: 1 coat of Minted Diamonds. I dabbed the polishes onto a stamper and smooshed them onto my nails. I stamped the crystal image using the silver stamping polish. I added some Fairy Dust before sealing it in with Elemental Ward.



The pastels blended a bit too well together, but I think it still looks nice, the marble is just not as obvious.

Love, Brethil

More marble nails down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment