Tuesday 12 February 2019

The Digital Dozen does Textured - Lick-O-Rich


Hi all!

Another textured polish today, one from Sally Hansen I got in a Big Bazar store I think (they sell discounted older collection nail polishes amongst lots of cheap things). I've had it for a while now though.


Polishes:
  • Sally Hansen - Sugar Coat - 800 Lick-O-Rich
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 92 Dark blue neon
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 14 Fuchsia
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 22 Silver
  • Born Pretty Store - 379

I also used MoYou London's Tropical Collection 36.



Base: 2 coats of Lick-O-Rich. I used the bottle brushes to add distressed swipes before stamping silver leaves on top.


I actually really like this combo of distressed with leaves... obviously leaves...



Love, Brethil

No comments:

Post a Comment