Saturday 5 December 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Flakie Mosaic


Hi all!

I'll keep it short, because I'm late with this post. Must not leave mani's to create at the last minute... Anyway, this week we have double prompts! Everyone has the Glitter Topper or Flakie prompt, and my personal one is Mosaic/Stained Glass. Flakies and Mosaic it is.


Polishes:
  • I Love Nail Polish - A.C. Slater
  • Foxy Paws - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
  • Catrice - Million Styles LE - C04 Shake It! Flake It
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Gamma Burst
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Supernova
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Aurora Borealis
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of A.C. Slater. Using a striping brush and Gimme I divided my nails in fragments. Next I used a nail art brush to fill in some of the fragments with the different flakies, but leaving some bare to show the base. Ended with top coat.


I absolutely love flakies. They make your nails so much fun to look at.


Do you love flakies as well?

Love, Brethil

Be sure to check out the other ladies down here!

3 comments: