This month is all about Spring Fashion, Today's mani gets its inspiration from this image by Acne Studios. And I had to use all the pretty Barry M's I got during my holiday, so the colour scheme is slightly different.
- BK - Matte White
- Barry M - Gelly - GNP 17 Blue Grape
- Barry M - Gelly - GNP 12 Green Berry
- Barry M - Gelly - GNP 6 Prickly Pear
- Barry M - Gelly - GNP 18 Mango
- Barry M - Gelly - GNP 13 Papaya
- Barry M - Matte Top Coat
- Lucky 13 Lacquer - Dark Matter
- Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward
Base: 1 coat of the BK white, it dries rather chalky, but I knew I'd be covering most of it anyway. I topcoated before adding the colours. I applied them similar to an ikat design, just small brushstrokes. After I applied all the colours, I sealed it in with Elemental Ward first, then made it all matte with the Barry M Matte top coat.
I really liked the outcome and wore it for a couple of days. What do you think?