Two weeks without posting.... oops. They flew by as well, it's been rather busy. Anyway, this week's prompt is Summer. So how about some mermaid nails?
- Barry M - Gelly - GNP12 Green Berry
- Barry M - Gelly - GNP5 Blueberry
- Barry M - Gelly - GNP27 Damson
- Barry M - Glitterati - GTNP5 VIP
- Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward
Base: 1 coat of Green Berry. I sponged on a gradient with all 3 cremes. Layer of top coat. After this was dried I added Scale (Mermaid) nail vinyls from Whats Up Nails. I sponged on VIP and removed the vinyl. More top coat to make it smooth.
Blue and greens and sparkles... what's not to love?
More summer related nails in the Inlinkz!