Tuesday 4 October 2016

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Pink Autumn - Plaid


Hi all!

October's theme is Pink Autumn which is a combination of pink ribbon and autumn. We're free to create autumnal mani's or pink ribbon themed ones. I was perusing my vault for something that could fit either theme and found these. Plaids scream autumn to me and it does have some pink as well...


Polishes:
  • Mollon Pro - 25 Powder Pink
  • Mollon Pro - 26 Bright Pink
  • Mollon Pro - 28 So In Lilac
  • Mollon Pro - 30 Aubergine
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Powder Pink. With a striping brush I added swipes of the other colours to create a messy plaid design. Sealed it all in with Elemental Ward.


That Powder Pink is such a nice nude colour on me.


I need to wear purple soon....

Love, Brethil

More autumn pink inspired nails down here!

1 comment: