Saturday 12 November 2016

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Black base


Hi all!

Today I've got a vampy look for you, one day late obviously... oops. In my defense, I left my home just before 7 am in the morning and didn't get home until after midnight. I had a fun work outing (escape room and dinner). But you came here for the nails, so let's get to it then, shall we?


Polishes:
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Dark Matter
  • Cirque - Queen Majesty
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 1 coat of Dark Matter. I added a layer of top coat and let it dry. Then I added some Whats Up Nails nail vinyls (Moroccan Stencils). I sponged on Queen Majesty next, removed the vinyl and sealed it in with two coats of Elemental Ward.


Look at that sparkle and shine!


Would you wear dark and vampy nail art like this? Let me know!

Love, Brethil

More black based nail art down here!

2 comments: