Sunday 19 March 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Spring Animals


Hi all!

Spring is definitely here, flowers starting to bloom everywhere. I love this season. This week we're all about Spring Animals. My mani is inspired by this image. As usual, a few days late *winks*


 Polishes:
  • Catrice - LE Sand'Sation - C03 Sandhopper
  • Kaleidoscope - 02 White
  • Kaleidoscope - 06 Mint
  • Kaleidoscope - 79 Gray-Blue
  • Kaleidoscope - 81 Bisque
  • Kaleidoscope - 84 Manatee
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Dark Matter
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Sandhopper, a textured polish.  Adding the rest was a bit tricky since I didn't topcoat it first. I used a dotting tool and nail art brush to add the bunny faces, flowers and leaves. I topcoated everything twice to smooth everything out.


I do love the sparkle the base polish brings.


I hope you like this cutesie mani!

Love, Brethil

2 comments: