Friday 18 August 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - The End of Summer


Hi all!

Time flies! Can't believe the summer is nearly over... I haven't had much time off yet though. I've been working during the summer months, I'll have to wait till the second half of September before I've got some time off. Today is also the first time I'm showing you a special purple polish by Lak door Tijn. For the non-dutchies, this is a polish created by a sweet boy called Tijn who got our country polishing their nails for charity. Tijn had brainstem cancer and wanted to collect 1 million euro to fund a robot that can help children with this type of cancer in their treatment. Normal chemotherapy does not work for this type of cancer, and there wasn't a robot in the country for convection enhanced delivery of chemotherapy. He was the face of a crowd funding campaign that sold 4 different polishes. I bought the purple one. Tijn died the day after his crowd funding campaign reached the 1 million mark on July 7th. He was only 6 years old.


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Pumpkin Mashup
  • Polish My Life - Deep, Dark & Couture
  • Lak door Tijn - purple
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used stamping plate BPL-026 from Born Pretty Store.



Base: 1 coat of Pumpkin Mashup. I sponged on a gradient with Pumpkin Mashup, the purple Lak door Tijn and Deep, Dark & Couture. I stamped with that last polish as well. Top coated with Elemental Ward.



I really loved this gradient with vampy tips, what do you think?

Love, Brethil

More End of Summer nails down here!

1 comment: