Friday 15 September 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Autumn


Hi all!

It's autumn! Over here that means lots and lots of rain. And time for hot tea, warm slippers and a cosy jumper. And plaid nails, obviously.


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Maple Cider Shake
  • Polish My Life - Perfect Nightcap
  • Polish My Life - Deep, Dark and Couture
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used stamping plate BPL-041 from Born Pretty Store (bought myself).



Base: 2 coats of Maple Cider Shake. I stamped using Perfect Nightcap and the top left image first, then with Deep, Dark and Couture using the second image from the right, top row. Sealed it in with Elemental Ward.


Apparently I stamp with a twist. Good thing I did the same for both colours, unintentionally...


What do you enjoy about this season? Let me know!

Love, Brethil

More autumn designs down here!

1 comment: