Friday 13 October 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Friday 13th


Hi all!

26 Great Nail Art Ideas is back! We've got a year of new prompts ahead of us. If you'd like to join, please join us in our Facebook group! Obviously, today's prompt is Friday 13th!


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Storm Clouds
  • Catrice - 18 Beetlejuice
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 22 silver
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 13 true red
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used two Bundle Monster stamping plates, BM-608 and BM-613.




Base: 1 coat of Storm Clouds. I added some blobs of Storm Clouds and Beetlejuice on a plastic bag and stamped them into a marble, which I transferred to my nails. Next I used the silver stamping polish to stamp the broken mirror image onto my nails. With true red I stamped the bloody claw marks. Finally a coat of Elemental Ward.



Hope you have a lovely spooky day!

Love, Brethil

More Friday 13th inspired mani's down here!

1 comment: