Thursday 11 January 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does All That Glitters - Feathers


Hi all!

Today my glitter is in two glitter polishes. The first is a crelly glitter and the second is a holo perfection glitter polish. I combined them with some dainty feather stamping.


Polishes:
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Gratuitous Cameo
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Ride Eternal, Shiny and Chrome
  • Mundo de Unas - 6
  • Mundo de Unas - 34
  • Mundo de Unas - 18
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used Hēhē plate 086.





Base: 2 coats of Gratuitous Cameo or Ride Eternal, Shiny and Chrome. I added Elemental Ward to smooth it out, stamped with silver on top of Cameo. I mixed the blue and grey stamping polishes to create a custom colour to stamp on my silver nails. Ended with more top coat.



And another bonus image with direct light to show off the holo glitter polish. I absolutely adore this holo glitter polish. I even own a back up *winks*.


Are there any polishes you have back ups of (aside from your favourite black, white and top coat)?

Love, Brethil

Check out the other ladies down here!

3 comments:

  1. The light feather stamping is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! And you got me thinking...nope, I only have one polish spare and it is an off-white.

    ReplyDelete