Tuesday 13 March 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Stamping Week - Grey geometric


Hi all!

Yesterday, I showed you stamping on top of a gradient, today I have some gradient stamping for you. So, the other way around!


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Storm Clouds
  • Kaleidoscope - stamping 04 pink
  • Kaleidoscope - stamping 74 tea rose
  • Kaleidoscope - stamping 88 vinous
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used stamping plate BP-L060.




Base: 2 coats of Storm Clouds. I did some gradient stamping on top and sealed it all with Elemental Ward. A good tutorial by Very Emily on how to do gradient stamping can be watched here.


I really liked the subtle gradient from dark red to pink.


Do you prefer to stamp on top of a gradient or to do gradient stamping? Let me know!

Love, Brethil

More stamping down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment