Friday 17 August 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Tropical - Fruit


Hi all!

I've got the last Tropical mani for you today! It's no surprise I had to add some (banana) leaves, but today's really all about the tropical fruit! I just love the pineapple and pomegranate images.


Polishes:
  • Essence - 98 pure beauty
  • MoYou - Scandi Sun
  • Born Pretty - Stamping nail polish 379 (item 37602)
  • Born Pretty - Stamping nail polish BP-ML04 Aloof (item 42859-4)
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 01 Black
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used 2 stamping plates: Hēhē 114 and BundleMonster's BM-S323.



Base: 2 coats of pure beauty. I used the green stamping polishes to stamp the leaves in a gradient. Then I stamped some tropical fruit on top with black. I finished with Elemental Ward.



Isn't this dark green stamping polish a lovely colour?

Born Pretty Store kindly gave me a discount code to share with you all! If you use code BBL91 you get 10% off your purchase! You can find their nail art products here! And they offer worldwide free shipping!


Love, Brethil

Do check out the other ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment