Monday 29 October 2018

Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Halloween - Bats


Hi all!

My second Halloween mani features bats!  I actually really like bats, plus they remind me of Batman. Enough said.


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Peaceful Serene
  • Mollon Pro - 28 So In Lilac
  • Mollon Pro - 29 Aronia
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Dark Matter
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used bat nail vinyls from What's Up Nails.


Base: 1 coat of Peaceful Serene. I sponged the purple gradient with all 3 polishes on top of the base. I added one coat of Elemental Ward and let it dry. I added the bat nail vinyls next and filled them in with Dark Matter. After removing the vinyls I added more top coat.



Are you feeling batty yet?

Love, Brethil

More Halloweenish nails down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment