Wednesday 10 July 2013

Shoplog

This week there's a nail polish sale at Kruidvat. Catrice polishes went 2 for €5 (normal price is €2,99). Essence polishes are 2 for €3, NYC are 2 for €4. They also finally put up the Catrice Glamazona Limited Edition on the shelves. Of course I had to combine this. I got the entire Glamazona LE, though I had to shop around for the teal one, it was sold out at the first Kruidvat I visited.



 I actually liked all colours of this LE. Here are the normal polishes:


From left to right we have:
  • C01 Dirty Liana
  • C02 I Got The Flower!
  • C03I'm A Survivor
  • C04 Lime Heart Is Beating Like A Jungle Drum
They also released a crackle top coat:


They are calling it a Crocodile Cracker. It's not gold, but more champagne coloured.

  • C01 Jungle Treasure

I also bought a few cheap neons. The brand is called La Femme Beauty, they were 2 for €2.


 From left to right we have:
  • Ultra Blue 127
  • Ultra Yellow 128
  • Ultra Green 129
  • Ultra Pink 132
And the other polishes I bought:


From left to right:
  • Catrice - 14 Purple Reign
  • Catrice - 25 Robert's Red Ford
  • Catrice - 04 Orange-Utan
  • Essence - 24/7 nail base (I got 2 bottles)
I will show you swatches of the Glamazona polishes this week, there are still lots of photos for me to edit. And I did nail art with them as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment