Friday 28 February 2014

Nail Art Ideas Linkup - February - Glitter



Hi all!

This mani was sitting in my micro-vault since before Christmas... it was high time this came out to play! And I'm still loving this colour combination. Yay for great glitter polishes!


Polishes from left to right:
  • Essence - 128 Let's get lost
  • L.A. Colors - CNP512 Edgy
  • L.A. Colors - NP447 Jewel Tone

Excuse the lower quality of the photos, I didn't have my daylight bulbs back then, they do make a difference *winks*. Edgy is a jelly, so I think I am wearing four coats in my pinky. Probably two or three on my index and middle finger, and then topped with two coats of Jewel Tone. My thumb and ring finger have two coats of Let's get lost and some purple round studs I bought on eBay.




It's very obvious my photos have improved with my daylight bulbs, good thing the micro-vault is empty now. Well, except for some swatches of two ILNP multi chromes, but those might be stuck there forever.

More glitter down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment