Sunday 13 April 2014

FingerFood's The Buffet - Fishtail


Hi all!

This week's FingerFood's Theme Buffet is all about Fishtail... and as always, we can interpret it the way we like! I felt like using my pretty I Love Nail Polish holographic polishes... you've seen Admire Me before, I showed you MEGA yesterday, and this is Indie Go's first appearance (I haven't even worn it on it's own yet).


Three gorgeous polishes in a row:
  • I Love Nail Polish - MEGA
  • I Love Nail Polish - Admire Me
  • I Love Nail Polish - Indie Go



As you can see, I did two types of fishtails *winks*. Actual fish tails and the so-called fishtail braid. This is my first fishtail braid... but I suppose that's not that hard to tell. They're not that evenly spaced, but I still like the colour combination myself. 



And the actual fish tail... I think these worked out better than the braids *chuckles*


Have you done a fishtail braid mani before? Or actual fish tails?

More fishtails in the Inlinkz collection down here *points down*

8 comments:

  1. Your fishtail braid looks great! I did it for the first time today too haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never done a fishtail manicure myself. Who knows what kind of mess I'm going to wind up with!

    I do love your LITERAL fishtail, though! <3 adorable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer the literal fishtail as well, also much easier to do!

      Delete
  3. OOOOOOOOOOOOOH holos :D Yay! Hahahaha, I love your actual 'fishtail'!! Great mani :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for holos! Glad you like the fishtail *winks*

      Delete
  4. Hahaha! Let's just say that there are similarities between yours and mine this week but I cheated massively (stretched the theme sounds better though!) I adore this mani - those blues... <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So where is that fishtail mani of yours? You're making me curious!

      Delete