Thursday 3 April 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Pastel


Hi all!

More pastel! Most pastels I own are 10-11 months old, but I have a few very old soft pink polishes I don't wear. They're sheer and shimmery and not me. But you'll see them today anyway *winks*.


Two Rimmels today:
  • Rimmel - 60 seconds - 500 Girl Power
  • Rimmel - 60 seconds - 801 Ethereal



The idea was a jelly sandwich... I used Girl Power as a base and "doodled" with Ethereal and a small nail art brush over it. Another coat of Girl Power, more doodling and ending with another coat of Girl Power. Because both polishes were thick the doodling left a bit of texture. To me this is a bit of a fail... I don't like the colour and it just does not look like what I had imagined. Ah well, better next time!



Needless to say, this came off after taking pictures. And these two polishes are banned to the back of the Helmer again.

Check the others for better pastel manis! *points down*

No comments:

Post a Comment