Friday 2 May 2014

Nail Art Ideas Linkup - April - Dotticure


Hi all!

For this last week of April (even though it is already May *winks*) the Nail Art Ideas Linkup theme is Dotticure! Yay! Dots! So, I happened to have some new Catrice polishes that I bought this week staring at me that I used today (long live 1+1 nailfestival at Kruidvat, all nail related things are half priced!).


From left to right we have:
  • Catrice - 48 Emerald Bay
  • Catrice - 49 Keep Pool
  • Catrice - LE Haute Future - C02 Never Green Before


My base is 2 easy coats of Emerald Bay. Use a basecoat, this could be a stainer (luckily Catrice recommends one as well). I love this colour, it's gorgeous, although not what I would call emerald, looks teal to me. Next I dotted with Keep Pool and 2 different sized dotting tools. I ended with painting Never Green Before on the side on my index and ring finger and over the dots on my middle finger and pinky. Never Green Before is very sheer, but beautiful, so it is best layered over another polish if you want to wear it on it's own. Sealed everything in with HK Girl topcoat.




Do you see the gorgeous sparkle of Never Green Before? So lovely...

More dots below! Do check them out!

2 comments:

  1. It seems like a mermaid mani! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) These colours are indeed very mermaidlike, yay for mermaids!

      Delete