Friday 16 May 2014

MoYou London's Instagram 10k followers nail art challenge - Youtuber


Hi all!

As you can see I moved the N.A.I.L. challenge, it will be up tomorrow. I just could not combine it with today's MoYou 10K Instagram challenge prompt. It's Youtuber, and my favourite Youtuber is not a nail art one, which may surprise you, or not. My favourite is Bunny a.k.a. grav3yardgirl. She is hilarious and I'm a proud member of the swamp family!


Polishes from left to right:
  • Essence - 150 upper green side
  • Essence - 161 ciao oliviero
  • Essence - 159 the green & the grunge
  • Essence - 139 walk on the wild side
  • Essence - 160 deep sea, baby
  • Essence - stampy polish black

And I also used MoYou London Mother Nature (Landscape) 03.


Bunny's favourite colour is camo. So, what else than camo nails? I used Ciao oliviero as a base and added the patches of green with the other green polishes and a flat nail art brush. On my ring finger I stamped the bunny image from Mother Nature 03, though it's a bit off center. The other nails got some square studs, because Bunny likes studs as well *nods*.





Of course, if I had had an alligator stamping image, I could've made an alligator with wings! Do you know Grav3yardgirl? Do you have a favourite Youtuber/vlogger? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment