Thursday 9 October 2014

52WPNMC - pink 3 colour gradient & 31DC 2.0 - Intricate


Hi all!

Another combination mani for you! For the 52WPNMC (because it's such a mouthful unabbreviated) we had pink as a colour and a 3 colour gradient as a technique. And for 31DC 2.0 the prompt is intricate. Combined is what you get from me today, an intricate pink gradient.


Yes, it's pink and I actually wore this for two days until it chipped. On both hands. I'm not ill.


The holo pretties in a row:
  • Foxy Paws - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
  • I Love Nail Polish - Princess Diaries
  • I Love Nail Polish - Molly

And I also used MoYou London's Fairytale 02.



I started with one coat of Gimme! before I sponged my gradient from silver to girly pink to magenta on top. My accent nail just got a base of Gimme! Then I stamped with Gimme! on the gradient nails using the swirling clouds (top left image on the plate). It is visible, just not so much. I stamped with Molly again, but just on the top part of my nail. My ring fingernail actually was stamped with Princess Diaries first, but it didn't really show up on top of the holotastic Gimme!, so I added a full nail stamp with Molly. Everything is sealed in with G&G HK Girl top coat.



On my thumb you can see the stamping I did with Gimme! And I double stamped with Molly to cover up some smudging (accidentally touched it before it was dry).



I rather liked this (otherwise I wouldn't have worn it for two days) and I'm happy those holo's stamped so nicely! Do you use holo's to stamp with?

More pinks and gradients down here!

10 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous and fun look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty! Love the color choices and the stamping looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was considering a few options (love my swatch sticks to see what looks good together) and went with this one in the end

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Dank je! Ik dacht dat jij gezien de hoeveelheid roze 't wel leuk zou vinden ;)

      Delete
  4. Look at you wearing pink!! These look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, very pink for me! But I still liked them :)

      Delete