Monday 12 January 2015

52WPNMC - Holo triangles


Hi all!

I've got another stamping mani for you today. Those Bundle Monster CYO 2014 plates are begging to be used! This week's prompts were Film and Holo. I'm just doing holo today, and sparsely at that. But there is holo bling, trust me!


All the pretties in a row:
  • Cien - 30 Magic Violet
  • China Glaze - 1148 Tart-y For The Party
  • China Glaze - 551 Fairy Dust
  • Foxy Paws - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
  • Max - DNC 206 Metal
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward (top coat)

And today I used Bundle Monster BM-606, the right image and center bottom image.



My base is either 3 coats of Tart-y or 2 coat of Magic Violet. I first stamped the thin lined image onto my nail using Tart-y on top of Magic Violet and vice versa. Next I stamped the tiny triangles with Gimme! on all nails, and added a coat of Fairy Dust. Since I felt something was missing, I repeated the triangle stamping with Metal. I didn't look at the alignment at all, I will try to next time. On my index fingernail the triangles overlap unintentionally. It was all sealed with a coat of Elemental Ward.


On my thumbnail close up you can see the scattering of triangles rather nicely. And the Fairy Dust obviously.



I'm really liking the dainty images in this Bundle Monster set, they are great for layering!

More holo mani's down here!


4 comments:

  1. That stamping plate looks awesome! I love how thin and crisp those lines are in this stamping image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty look, I like the different colors of purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! I love the colors and all the little triangles :D

    ReplyDelete