Monday 19 January 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Wallpaper - Red on red


Hi all!

Today I've got a first for this blog... gelpolish. I recently got a Sensationails starter kit for my birthday. I most likely won't wear gel polish all the time, but having something on your nails that lasts more than a few days is a timesaver. I applied this on January 10th and besides some growth they're still going strong. Normally nail polish chips after a day or two on me. I wore it plain for a few days, and then I added some stamping!


The reds and tops:
  • Sensationail - Scarlet Red
  • Essence - Magnetics - 09 Magic Red Carpet
  • Glisten & Glow - HK Girl top coat
  • HEMA - Top coat Matt

And I also used Bundle Monster BM-616 from the 2014 Create Your Own set.



I wanted something subtle, like some wallpapers are. Stamping with the red magnetic polish was a breeze and the plate worked perfectly! After stamping I first added a coat of HK Girl before adding the matte top coat to avoid smearing.



Such a delicate flowery image, I love it!



Would you choose red wallpaper for your walls?

Love, Brethil

More wallpapery nails down here!

4 comments: