Tuesday 14 August 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Tropical - Leopard & Leaves


Hi all!

More leaves, what can I say.... but paired with some leopard print. Also, totally stole this idea from MoYou's collab with Let's Nail Moscow. Obviously, mine's different, but I did get my inspiration from that mani.


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Saint
  • Polish My Life - Storm Clouds
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 86 Nephritis
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 90 Emerald
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used stamping plates Hēhē 076 and 114.




Base: 2 coats of Saint. I stamped the leopard print with Storm Clouds first and added the leaves with Nephritis and Emerald second. Sealed with Elemental Ward.



I really like this combination of grey with the pops of green and blue leaves.

Love, Brethil

More Tropical mani's down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment