Saturday 11 August 2018

Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Geometric - Triangles


Hi all!

Even though I'm nearly 2 weeks late posting this, I had to post my second Geometric mani that's been sitting on my camera all this time. My camera and pc aren't on speaking terms, and I wasn't able to fix that situation. I finally just bought a card reader to be able to transfer my photos from my camera to my pc in the end.


Polishes:
  • MoYou - Scandi Sun
  • MoYou - Midnight Madness
  • MoYou - Glacier
  • MoYou - Teenage Blush
  • MoYou - One and Only
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used MoYou's Holy Shapes 13 stamping plate.



Base: Scandi Sun (2 coats). I stamped using Midnight Madness and filled out the triangles with the other colours before transferring it onto my nails. Top coated with elemental Ward.




Love, Brethil

No comments:

Post a Comment