Monday 12 November 2018

The Digital Dozen does Look Up - Dragonfly


Hi all!

This month's theme is Look Up. A lot of what you'll see this week is inspired by what I see when I look up from my spot at my desk where I'm sitting right now. I won't show you how that looks like until Friday though *winks*. One of the things I see when I look up is a dragonfly.


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Grey Slay
  • Born Pretty Store - 379
  • Essence - 11 instant match
  • Kaleidoscope - stamping 01 Black
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used stamping plates Hēhē 074 and Maniology's BM-S323.





Base: 2 coats of Grey Slay. I used the green polish to stamp the plaid pattern on first. I added distressed stripes in blue with a nearly dry nail polish brush. Finally I stamped the dragonflies on top and then finished with Elemental Ward.



Curious what else I have dangling above my desk? Return tomorrow!

Love, Brethil

More Look Up Day 1 mani's down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment