Friday 16 November 2018

The Digital Dozen does Look Up - Loki


Hi all!

This last mani of the Look Up week is inspired by a poster hanging above one of my computer screens. I've got Loki looking down at me, great view to have each day. All the geometric patterns combined with Loki's colours ended up with this mani today.


Polishes:
  • Essence - 161 ciao oliviero
  • Essence - 139 walk on the wild side
  • Essence - 160 deep sea, baby
  • Catrice - LE Matchpoint - C01 Team Lucky Mustards
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used stamping plate ND104.



Base: 1 coat of ciao oliviero. I dabbed some of the polishes onto a stamper and smooshed it on top of my nails. I stamped using deep sea, baby and topped it with Elemental Ward.



I do love the combination of these colours and stamping marbles are easy and fun as well. I also owe you how my desk area and everything that dangles above looks like, so here you go:



Can you spot all my inspiration items?

Love, Brethil

More mani's down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment