Wednesday 4 March 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Animals - Robins


Hi all!

I still have one February NCC mani to share with you... I had it done in time, but I only edited my photos today....
My final Animal mani involves another pattern recreation. This time I chose this image by Tracie Andrews.
 

Today's polishes:
  • Catrice - 56 Minter Wonderland
  • Catrice - LE Candy Shock - C04 Vanilla Love
  • Sinful Colors - 947 Mint Apple
  • Sinful Colors - 101 Snow Me White
  • Essence - 114 Fame Fatal
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


I used two coats of Minter Wonderland as my base. Then I added some random stripes with a striping brush and Mint Apple. I mixed some Snow Me White and Vanilla Love for the star like doodly things. I did the outline of the bird and the branches with Vanilla Love. With Fame Fatal I added berries and finished the birds. When everything was dry I added a coat of Elemental Ward.


Close up shot of my middle fingernail, because my thumb nail bird looked odd. This one's much better. Just ignore the miniature cuticle oil droplets... *whistles*



I'm really happy with how this mani turned out! It's my favourite of "this" month!

And as always, visit the other NCC ladies down here!

3 comments: